Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup unsalted pumpkin seed kernels
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of ground red pepper
- Place pumpkin seeds in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook for 4 minutes or until toasted, stirring constantly (seeds will pop slightly).
- Combine canola oil and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add seeds, tossing to coat.
- Arrange seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet. Cool for 10 minutes.