Slow Cooker Meal: Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 lemons
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Remove the ends of the lemons and cut into very thick slices to total 4 slices from each lemon.
- In the bottom of a 7 quart slow cooker, place 4 lemon slices, 4 cloves of garlic, and 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Place chicken in the slow cooker next.
- Place the remaining 4 garlic cloves, 4 lemon slices, and 2 sprigs of rosemary on top of the chicken.
- Put the lid on the slow cooker and set to high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 6-7 hours.
- Allow chicken to rest for 10 minutes and serve with healthful quick sides such as steamed broccoli.