- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup chopped spinach
- ¼ cup turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 and line a small to medium size baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks by putting the egg whites in a chilled bowl and placing each yolk in their own ramekin.
- Whisk the 2 egg whites until stiff peaks form. You can also use an electric or hand mixer, starting on low speed and increasing until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the spinach, turkey bacon, cheese, and pepper with a rubber spatula.
- Use the same spatula to dish out half of the mixture onto the prepared sheet pan, doing the same for the remaining half.
- With the spatula, create a small indentation in each mixture and place in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Add one egg yolk to each cloud, and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!