Caribbean Grilled Salmon Kabobs
Looking for a recipe that makes you feel right at home on the beach? This recipe is a perfect healthy grilling recipe that will take you to the beach in less than 30 minutes!
Prep time: 10 minutes / Cook time: 10 minutes / Total time: 20 minutes Serves 4-6
- 2 lbs. fresh salmon (skinned), cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2-3 cups fresh pineapple, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 15 mini bell peppers (assorted colors), may need to half some depending on size
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Soak wooden skewers in water for 15-30 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium high heat or 400 degrees.
Pat salmon dry and cut into 1 inch cubes
In a small bowl, mix together cajun seasoning and garlic powder.
Season both sides of the salmon cubes with cajun spice blend. Gently rub the seasoning in to make sure it sticks to the salmon.
Alternate the red onion, pineapple, bell peppers, and salmon on the skewer until it is full. Repeat process.
Place salmon kabobs on grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
Remove from grill and serve!
*May substitute salmon for chicken or shrimp if desired.