French Toast Cloud Bread
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
8 slices cloud bread
1/4 cup fat free milk
1/4 cup any sugar-free granulated sweetener you prefer
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp butter
Optional toppings: fresh fruit, sugar free syrup, chopped walnuts or pecans.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, sweetener, cinnamon, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt together.
- Place one or two pieces of loaf bread into the egg mixture and let them soak a minute before flipping over to other side.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter on medium high heat. Once melted, add the soaked French Toast slices (as many as you can fit) into your skillet.
- Toast on each side for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Enjoy warm with your favorite toppings!